‹ 2018 FESTIVALS ›
— Presented By —
How the Festivals Work…
A General Admission ticket grants you access to feast on a taco-topia of tacos made by professional taco makers, restaurants, food trucks and others dishing out $3 tacos.
Add bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda, a Boutique Tequila Expo with over 100 top shelf brands to sample, Lucha Libre Mexican Wrestlers, a Chihuahua Beauty Pageant and so much more! It’s a Taco-Wonderland.
All Taco Teams onsite will be competing head-to-head to be declared the Top Taco, in the sanctioned championship by The Taco Society.
Coming to a City Near You!
The 2018 Season is in full swing! Pick a city below. Stay tuned for News about 2019 Cities and Schedules!
Something about the Festival being for all ages / palettes featuring everything from a fun day for the Family to a VIP Party you and your date won’t forget. Festival prices and Special Events will vary depending on City. Below are General Tickets Prices for all Festivals. Please note some Festivals may have special events only featured at those cities. Be sure to visit each City’s page for a list of Events, Features and Entertainment unique to that city.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $25
- Entrance to National Taco Championships
- Live entertainment ALL afternoon including live bands, Lucha Libre wrestling matches, hilarious eating contests, chili pepper-eating challenges, and the infamous Chihuahua Beauty Pageant.
- Kids 12 and under are FREE
VIP PACKAGE: $150
- VIP Lounge & Seating
- Private VIP Bar
- Premium Beverages
- Tequila Expo access & wristband for 10 tequila samples
- Upgraded VIP Restrooms
- Kids 12 and under are free, with a paid adult ticket
TEQUILA EXPO: $20
Back by popular demand, the Tequila Expo offers guests the chance to sample a multitude of top-shelf tequilas. Purchase this add-on and receive a wristband good for 10 samples of fine tequila. Tequila Expo passes must be purchased in conjunction with a GA ticket. We highly recommend purchasing these passes online – the Expo will sell out. Tequila Expo Hours: 1pm-5pm.
- No dogs allowed (except Chihuahua Beauty Pageant participants and service dogs)
- No lawn chairs or blankets
- No onsite wheelchair rental
- No opened drink containers. Sealed water only.
- ATM’s available onsite
Want to Volunteer?
Join the volunteer crew at a Taco Festival near you! We have opportunities in several areas of the festivals including:
- Merchandise Sales
- Stage Contest Check-in
- The Taco Society Judges Tent
- Tequila Tasting Expo
- Lucha Libre Wrestling
- Kid Zone
- Setup / Cleanup